Smartphones with screen sizes above 4 inches were considered too BIG to handle, a couple of years back. However, times have changed and nowadays most of the people prefer bigger screens, irrespective of their portability, because bigger screen gives an immersive multimedia experience and increases productivity.
Nowadays, phablets with 5+ inches of display sizes are quite common. Even though there are a few 6+ inch phablets out there, they are not quite mainstream yet. One such monstrous phablet with a display bigger than 6 inches is the Sony Xperia Z Ultra. The Sony Xperia Z Ultra is not only impressive in terms of display size, but also when it comes to hardware and performance. The Sony Xperia Z Ultra features a 6.4 inch FULL-HD 1080×1920 pixels display with a PPI of 344, 16 GB of internal storage space, 2.2 GHz quad core processor, 2 GB of RAM, 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash coupled with a 2 MP front facing shooter and a 3050 mAh battery. It also features IP-58 certification for both its dust and water proof abilities.
If you are interested in flashing any custom built third party ROM’s, kernels or scripts on your Sony Xperia Z Ultra, you’ll have to Root Sony Xperia Z Ultra. There are many ways to root your android smartphones and today we are here with the easiest and the most successful method to Root Sony Xperia Z Ultra easily.
Here are a few warning statements for you to go through before attempting to Root Sony Xperia Z Ultra Android Smartphone:
- Rooting of Android Smartphones is an unauthorized process and tends to void the warranty of your Smartphone.
- You’ll not receive any future official firmware updates on your Sony Xperia Z Ultra once you Root Sony Xperia Z Ultra.
- Rooting your Sony Xperia Z Ultra has its own disadvantages. And in case any damages occur to your Sony Xperia Z Ultra during or after completing the rooting guide mentioned below, we are not to be held responsible.
Below are some prerequisite procedures to complete before you start with this guide to Root Sony Xperia Z Ultra:
- Make sure that your Sony Xperia Z Ultra has at least 80% of battery backup.
- Download and install all necessary USB Drivers for Sony Xperia Z Ultra on your PC.
- Download the root kit from here.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Smartphone.
How to root Sony Xperia Z Ultra Android Smartphone Easily:
Now below is the detailed guide on how to root Sony Xperia Z Ultra Android Smartphone easily:
- Extract and run the root tool from the root kit that you downloaded from above.
- A new window will appear.
- Connect your Smartphone to the PC.
- Wait for the root tool to recognize your Smartphone.
- Click on the “Root Now” button.
- Wait for the rooting process to complete.
- Once the rooting process completes, reboot your Smartphone.
And Congratulations, you have now successfully rooted your Sony Xperia Z Ultra Android Smartphone. Download, install and run the “Root Checker” Android application from the Google Play Store to verify the root.