Micromax recently rose to fame in the Smartphones industry because of their compelling lineup of Android Smartphone featuring superior hardware at a very competitive price. The Micromax Bolt A35 is one of the most popular budget Android Smartphone manufactured by Micromax. The Micromax Bolt A35 is quite a new Android Smartphone that was released back in early 2013.
The hardware specifications of the Micromax Bolt A35 include a 1 GHz single core processor, 512 MB of RAM, 4.0 inch display with a screen resolution of 480×800 pixels and a PPI of 233, external storage expansion support via MicroSD card up to 16 GB, 2 MP primary camera and all of these hardware powered by a removable 1200 mAh battery.
Many users of the Micromax Bolt A35 have complained about the below average performance of the Smartphone, mainly because of its outdated hardware. And to improve the performance of your Micromax Bolt A35, you can try rooting it and then installing some third party custom ROM’s etc., to improve its performance.
If you’re confused about how to Root Micromax Bolt A35 easily, today we’re here to help you out as today, we feature a detailed guide on how to Root Micromax Bolt A35 easily without committing any errors.
Read: How to Root Karbonn A1+
Rooting is a bit complicated process and here are a few warning statements that you should know before attempting to Root Micromax Bolt A35 Android Smartphone:
- Rooting of Android Smartphone will void its warranty.
- If the rooting process is not followed properly, you might end up damaging your Smartphone badly.
- We are not to be held responsible if you damage your Android Smartphone during or after completing the rooting guide written below.
- You may not receive any official future Android updates in case you root your Smartphone.
Below are some prerequisite procedures to complete before starting with the guide to Root Micromax Bolt A35 Android Smartphone:
- Make sure that your Smartphone has been charged well before attempting to root it.
- Download and install all the necessary USB Drivers for Micromax Bolt A35 on your PC before proceeding.
- Download the root kit from here.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Smartphone.
How to Root Micromax Bolt A35 Android Smartphone:
Below is the detailed guide on how to Root Micromax Bolt A35 Android Smartphone easily:
- First of all, connect your Smartphone to the PC.
- Now, extract the root kit that you downloaded earlier, on your PC.
- From the extracted root kit folder, double-click on the “Runme.bat” file.
- A new window will now open.
- Now press “1” from your keyboard.
- Then follow the on screen instructions.
- At the end of the on screen instructions, the rooting process will begin.
- Wait for the rooting process to end successfully.
- Your Smartphone will then reboot.
- Wait for the reboot process to complete. It will take only a few minutes.
- Now, disconnect your Smartphone from the PC.
Congratulations, you have completed the set of processes required to root Micromax Bolt A35 Android Smartphone. I hope you found this rooting tutorial helpful. In case of any queries or doubts, please leave them as comments below.