Karbonn is a quite popular Smartphone manufacturing brand in India, mainly because of the compelling hardware they release, that too with a very competitive price tag. Karbonn has released a lot of Android Smartphone over the course of these years and the Karbonn A21 is one among them.
The Karbonn A21 was released back in 2012 and was a very popular dual SIM Android Smartphone back then. The hardware specifications of the Karbonn A21 Android Smartphone include a 1.2 GHz dual core processor, 512 MB of RAM, 4 GB of internal storage with external storage expansion support up to 32 GB via MicroSD card, 4.5 inch display with a screen resolution of 480×800 pixels and a PPI of 207, a 5 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash along with a 1.3 MP front facing camera, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS out of the box, and the whole package powered by a 1800 mAh battery.
The hardware specifications of the Karbonn A21 has been outdated when compared to current generation hardware, and the Smartphone might have started to show signs of ageing. To prevent your Smartphone from dying out in performance, you can try rooting your Karbonn A21 and then installing any third-party custom built ROM’s or kernel’s of your choice. And if you’re in search of a tutorial that would teach you how to root Karbonn A21 Android Smartphone, then you’re at the right place as today we’re here with a tutorial on how to Root Karbonn A21.
Here are a couple of warning information that you should know before attempting to Root Karbonn A21 Android Smartphone:
- Rooting of Android Smartphones is an unauthorized process and hence you’ll lose all the warranty benefits over your Smartphone once you root it.
- Moreover, if the rooting processes are not followed properly, you might end up damaging your Smartphone.
- We are not to be held responsible for any case of damage caused to your Smartphone during or after completing the rooting process mentioned below.
- You may not receive any official updates released by your Smartphone manufacturer for your Smartphone in the future.
Below are some prerequisite procedures to follow before starting with the guide to Root Karbonn A21 Android Smartphone:
- Make sure that your Smartphone has been charged well before proceeding with the rooting process.
- Download and install all the necessary USB Drivers for your Karbonn A21 on your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Smartphone.
- Download the root kit to root Karbonn A21.
How to Root Karbonn A21 Android Smartphone:
Below is the detailed guide on how to root Karbonn A21 Android Smartphone easily:
- Connect your Smartphone to the PC.
- Extract the root kit that you downloaded earlier.
- Open the “Unlockroot” software installer, and install the software on your PC.
- Run the installed “Unlockroot” software.
- Wait for the software to detect your Smartphone.
- Follow the on screen instructions.
- At the end of the on screen instructions, click on the “Root” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Wait for the rooting process to complete.
- Once the rooting process completes, your Smartphone will then reboot.
Congratulations, you have now successfully rooted your Karbonn A21 Android Smartphone.