Karbonn is one of the rising Android Smartphone manufacturers from India, and has been quite successful in the local markets. As other Indian Smartphone OEM’s [Original Electronic Manufacturers] such as Micromax, what keeps Karbonn Smartphones popular in the Indian markets is the Smartphones they bring out. Karbonn Smartphones features a set of very impressive hardware specifications for a very competitive price tag.
Karbonn A1+ is one such popular Android Smartphone. The Karbonn A1+ was launched back in 2012 and features a decent set of hardware specifications such as 1 GHz single core processor, 256 MB of RAM, 3.5 inch display with a screen resolution of 320×480 pixels and a PPI of 165, external storage expansion support via MicroSD card up to 32 GB, 3 MP primary camera accompanied by a VGA front facing camera and a powered by a 1500 mAh battery.
The hardware specifications of the Karbonn A1+ might seem outdated when compared to current generation Smartphones and to boost up the performance of your Karbonn A1+ Android Smartphone, you can try rooting it and then installing any custom built third party ROM’s or kernels of your choice.
And if you’re out there seeking for a perfect tutorial on how to root Karbonn A1+ Android Smartphone easily, today we’re here with a well-written and detailed guide to Root Karbonn A1+.
Rooting of Android Smartphones tends to be an unauthorized process and hence affects the warranty of your Smartphone. Moreover, if the rooting process is not followed properly, then you might even end up damaging your Smartphone badly and completely. In any such scenario’s, we are not to be blamed. Hence, proceed at your own risk.
Rooting of your Android Smartphone will also remove the chances of getting any future official updates released by your Smartphone manufacturer for your Smartphone. Hence, please keep all of these in mind before proceeding to Root Karbonn A1+.
Below are some prerequisite procedures to complete before attempting to root Karbonn A1+ Android Smartphone:
- Download and install all required USB Drivers on your PC.
- Make sure that your Smartphone is charged before rooting it.
- Download the root kit from here.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android Smartphone.
How to Root Karbonn A1+ Android Smartphone:
Below is the detailed guide on how to root Karbonn A1+ Android Smartphone easily:
- Connect your Smartphone from the PC.
- Extract the file that you downloaded earlier, and place the file with “.apk” extension on to the external SD card of your Smartphone.
- Disconnect your Smartphone from the PC.
- Install the app on your Smartphone.
- Run the app from your Smartphone.
- Once the app loads, follow the on screen instructions.
- At the end of the on screen instructions, the rooting process will then begin.
- Wait for the rooting process to complete successfully.
- Your Smartphone will now reboot.
- Peacefully wait for the reboot process to complete.
Congratulations, your Karbonn A1+ Android Smartphone must now be rooted. To verify the root, please install and run the “Root Checker” Android app from the Google Play Store onto your Smartphone.