Hey friends! These messengers have really made our lives damn easy. These messengers help users to keep in touch with their families and friends. It seems like in the coming years and with this increasing trend, might animals as well using these. Ha! Ha! Jokes apart and lets come back to the post. Whatsapp is the top most and best messenger available right now in the market.
Recently, Facebook is reported a downfall in their engagement with the users because of Whatsapp. Whatsapp allow users to chat, send pictures and voice messages from their smartphone itself, anywhere you are. I often ask my friends, what is the thing which attracts you towards Whatsapp that you spend whole day being online on that? Ah! I get the most hilarious answers like we don’t want to get bored, we do chat with our girl friends and boyfriends. Oh God! Is that really so? I personally think that being whole day online on Whatsapp rather will increase the chances of your break ups. LOL!
Whatsapp has some features which pretty annoying and sometime life finishers. One of the features is “Last Seen”. If you are finding a way to disable it, you landed at the right page. Here I will be giving you a step-by-step tutorial of how to disable last seen in Whatsapp. The procedure is a bot different in iOS and android, you need to follow the steps carefully.
Disable Last Seen in Whatsapp in Android Devices:
Android- open source OS, do anything very easily.
1. Users need to download an app “Last Not Seen” in apk file.
2. Install the app
3. Once installed successfully, you can enjoy being Visible on Whatsapp like Mr. India
Users can even do it manually but this method is pretty lazy.
1. Users need to disable the phone data network or Wi-Fi
2. Click on Whatsapp, read or send the messages
3. Close the Whatsapp and enable the data network.
Disable Last Seen in Whatsapp in iOS Devices:
iOS- close source OS, sophisticated and difficult for some changes. But here we will make it pretty easy
1. All you need is to ensure that the app Whatsapp on your iOS is updated.
2. Latest Whatsapp update gives users an option to disable the Last Seen from their settings panel.
3. Once you get the updated version, you need to click on settings>>advanced>>Last Seen TimeStamp. You need to turn it off.
I hope this tutorial worked out for you as well. This will even work out at some weird situations like Last Seen with someone.
This tutorial will also help you in getting rid of those stupid idiotic messages continuously asking for your reply and wants your attention. At times we just go through the messages and don’t care much to reply to those but later on, people start fighting with you for no reason. So, this tutorial will definitely help you to disable Last Seen in Whatsapp.
If you have any queries please share with us, we will be happy to help you.